Job ID: 201604
RDA is currently seeking a local Account Executive in the Atlanta metro area. We are looking for a passionate sales hunter, relationship builder, and problem solver to join our team.
What you'll be doing:
- Finding and calling prospects; Sharing the value, experience and capabilities of RDA’s digital marketing technology solutions and application development services.
- Personally adding value to the client through consultative selling.
- Meeting and advising CMOs, Marketing, IT and Sales Directors on their web content, marketing automation, and application development and integration plans.
- Achieving prospecting and closing goals.
- Using social networking to drive business. Connecting with the marketing and IT communities through the attendance of special events and partner meetings.
- Working hard out of your home office.
What you’ll need to bring with you:
- 4-7 years of successful experience selling technology services or marketing automation software to C-level and Marketing and/or Sales Directors.
- Must understand digital marketing or IT technologies and how they are used by marketing or IT professionals.
- Experience utilizing a structured sales process and not just flying by the seat of your pants.
- Passionate about content management and digital marketing concepts. Experience with Sitecore and Salesforce development helpful. >
- Strong communication, relationship building, and organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and your unquenchable thirst for success that keeps you driven.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in marketing or communications a must.
What you’ll receive:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive Medical through Cigna's Open Access Plus Plan
- Dental Coverage
- 401(k) Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
Submit resume to email@example.com
and reference job requisition #201604 in the subject line.
Please, no third parties. We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas.