Baltimore, DC and Philadelphia (Job ID: 201702)
We are currently seeking technically talented, Database Developer. Being passionate about technology and expanding your skills is a must! Depending on the project, you may work at either the client site or out of your home office using the latest cloud data technologies to solve business problems.
- Familiar with Microsoft data platforms and technologies
- Familiar with NoSQL databases
- Expert with relational database and data warehousing concepts
- Proficient with a Microsoft development language such as C# (preferred), VB.NET or F#.
- Expert with report development tools (i.e. SSRS, SAP / Business Objects, IBM Cognos)
- Familiar with Tableau and Power BI visualization tools
- Familiar with predictive analytics – Machine Learning, R, Cortana, etc.
- Proficient with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), MDX, SQL Reporting Services, Data Warehousing and Performance Point Server (PPS).
- Experience with ETL tools and processes, including SSIS. Dimension modeling experience including star/snowflake schemas and cube data architectures
- Expert at gathering requirements from business users and determine appropriate measurements (dashboards, KPI's, analytics).
- Analyzing, designing and developing Analytics solutions
- Formal software development processes and methodologies. Agile preferred
- Big Data experience a plus
- Azure or AWS experience a plus
- Interviewing business stakeholders.
- Defining KPI’s.
- Developing reports and visualizations to add meaning to data.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with client management and business users.
- Passionate about learning the latest technology.
- Flexibility for some travel (0-30%).
Investment in our Experts
- MSDN subscription for each consultant, including development and design tools
- Pluralsight training subscription
- Certification Bonuses
- Internal technology practice groups
- Knowledge sharing – RDA blogger, speaker at events.
Meet one of our experts; submit your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org and specify 201702. Local candidates are preferred.
Note: No third parties please. We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas. Only U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents need apply.