Sr. Software Engineer/Architect
Atlanta, Washington DC, Maryland, Philadelphia (Job ID: 201505)
We are currently seeking a full-time .NET senior software engineer/architect to join our team. Being passionate about technology and expanding your skills is a must! Depending on the project, you may work at either the client site or out of your home office.
- Experience on enterprise projects developing with .NET technologies, such as C#, ASP.NET MVC.
- Proven desire to learn OR skills/experience in any of the following technologies preferred:
- Cloud (Azure, AWS, Force.com)
- Mobile development
- Data Analytics, Big Data (Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache, predictive analytics)
- MarTech (Sitecore, force.com, eCommerce, inventory, fulfillment)
- Strong experience gathering requirements, analyzing and designing solutions and completing the development and deployment.
- Ability to provide architectural and ‘big picture’ guidance for the design and development of new or enhanced solutions.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly and effectively articulate complex technical solutions to team members or business users.
- Passionate about learning the latest web-based technologies.
Investment in our Experts
- MSDN subscription for each consultant, including development and design tools.
- Pluralsight training subscription.
- Competitive compensation, along with certification bonuses.
- Knowledge sharing – RDA blogger, speak at events.
Meet one of our experts; submit your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and specify 201505.
Note: No third parties please. Only U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents need apply.