Hunt Valley, MD (Job ID: 201707)
We have an immediate need for a local systems engineer with 2-3 years of experience. This opportunity is in our corporate office in Hunt Valley, Maryland. A passion for all things network, systems, and infrastructure is a must! .
Duties include activities related to assisting RDA with the installation, configuration and administration of Microsoft application servers. Will also assist in the infrastructure, security, storage, virtualization, and monitoring of RDA’s internal network.
Experience with Cloud platforms (Office 365, Azure and/or AWS) is extremely helpful.
- 2-3 years of professional experience with enterprise level systems architecture.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required, preferably in Computer Information Systems or related technical field.
- Setting up and configuring Microsoft Windows servers, including Exchange, Lync, Windows, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Proxy.
- Experience with access control and identity management software using Active Directory, ADFS, etc.
- Experience with the migration, hosting and managing applications in virtual environments with products such as VMWare and/or Hyper-V.
- Network monitoring, optimization and troubleshooting.
- DNS configuration, both internal and external.
- Setting up and managing different industry standard firewalls (CISCO ASA, CISCO PIX, Checkpoint, MS TMG).
- Commonly-used standards and protocols for authentication and access control, such as Kerberos, SAML and X.509.
- Experience in and understanding of infrastructure design and implementation.
- Great communicator, self-directed, inquisitive problem solver.
Note: No third parties please. We are also unable to sponsor visas.
For consideration please forward your resume to email@example.com