Job ID: 201707
We have an opening on our team for an entry-level, systems engineer in our corporate office in Hunt Valley, Maryland. A passion for all things network, systems, and infrastructure is a must!
The Systems Engineer III’s main responsibilities include first level support of all internal employees. The position will provide professional and efficient customer service while troubleshooting technical issues and/or applications. Troubleshoots IT performance issues using available tools to diagnose and resolve trouble tickets. Manages upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. Responsibilities also include the installation, configuration and administration of Microsoft application servers. Will also assist in the infrastructure, security, storage, virtualization, and monitoring of RDA’s internal network.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required, preferably in Computer Information Systems or related technical field.
- Must possess the ability to learn new technologies, processes, and both technical and administrative procedures.
- Familiarity with access control and identity management software using Active Directory, ADFS, etc.
- Desire to gain exposure to virtual environments such as Hyper-V or VMWare.
- Familiarity with Network monitoring, optimization and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of infrastructure design and implementation.
- Candidate should be a naturally inquisitive problem solver, be intrinsically motivated and be comfortable communicating with all employees including executive management.
Note: No third parties please. We are also unable to sponsor visas.
For consideration please forward your resume to email@example.com