.NET Senior Software Engineer
Atlanta, Baltimore, DC, or Philadelphia (Job ID: 201505)
RDA is recognized as the leading provider of developing custom business applications and digital solutions that empower customers to drive revenue for their businesses. A world-class company where personal development, growth and learning are encouraged and supported.
We are currently seeking a full-time .NET software engineer to join our team in either the Atlanta, Baltimore, DC, or Philadelphia metro areas. Being passionate about technology and expanding your skills is a must! Depending on the project, you may work at either the client site or out of your home office.
- Experience on enterprise projects developing with .NET technologies, such as C#, ASP.NET MVC.
- Strong experience gathering requirements, analyzing and designing solutions and completing the development and deployment.
- Ability to provide architectural and ‘big picture’ guidance for the design and development of new or enhanced solutions.
- BA/ BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly and effectively articulate complex technical solutions to team members or business users.
- Passionate about learning the latest web-based technologies.
Investment in our Experts
- MSDN subscription for each consultant, including development and design tools.
- Pluralsight training subscription.
- Competitive compensation, along with certification bonuses.
- Knowledge sharing – RDA blogger, speak at events.
Note: No third parties please. We are also unable to sponsor visas.
For consideration please forward your resume to email@example.com
and include job code 201505.