Account Executive - Digital Marketing Technology services
Philadelphia (Job ID: 201604)
RDA is adding a second sales rep who will be accountable for selling digital sales & marketing technology services to potential customers in the Philadelphia market.
What you'll be doing;
- Sharing the value of personalized marketing.
- Finding and calling prospects; Sharing the value, experience and capabilities of RDA’s marketing technology services.
- Personally adding value to the client through consultative selling.
- Working hard out of your home office.
- Partnering with RDA’s marketing department to achieve goals of reaching your prospects and customers.
- Meeting and advising CMOs, Marketing, IT and Sales Managers on their web content and marketing automation plans.
- Using social networking to drive business. Connecting with the marketing community through the attendance of special events and partner meetings.
What you’ll need to bring with you…
- 4-5 years of successful experience selling marketing technology services or marketing automation software products to C-level and Marketing and/or Sales Managers.
- Must know digital marketing technologies and how they are used by marketing professionals.
- Experience utilizing a structured sales process and not just flying by the seat of your pants.
- Passionate about content management and digital marketing concepts. Experience with Sitecore and Salesforce helpful.
- B.A. or B.S. in marketing or communications.
- Strong communication, relationship building, and organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Your unquenchable thirst for success that keeps you driven.
What you’ll receive...
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive Medical through CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Coverage
- 401(k) Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
Note: We are unable to sponsor visas. No third parties please
For consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and include job code 201604.