Business Development Associate
Baltimore, MD / Washington, DC metro (Job ID: 201608)
RDA is expanding our sales team with a newly created entry level position, the Business Development Associate. Jumpstart your career in sales as you learn from and work alongside our leading Account Executives. We are looking for a professional and outgoing recent college graduate with a passion to learn our marketing technology services and learn to sell these services to prospective clients.
What you’ll be doing…
- Learning our marketing technology service offerings and how these services are a value-add to customers
- Teaming up with our marketing department to assist in upcoming marketing projects and generating customer leads for our sales team.
- Conducting presales research, direct marketing, prospecting and cold calls
- Teaming up with our seasoned account executives to get hands-on training and experience attending sales calls and meetings, and participating in internal client strategy meetings.
- Using social networking to drive business.
- Connecting with the marketing community through the attendance of local groups, special events, and partner meetings.
What you’ll need to bring with you...
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent a must (2017 and 2016 grads encouraged to apply).
- Passionate about sales, marketing, content management and digital marketing concepts
- Sales or marketing internship experience helpful
- Strong communication, relationship building, and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and extroverted personality
- Competitive drive and unquenchable thirst for success
Check out RDA’s website at (www.revelocitybyrda.com
) for additional information.
For consideration please forward your resume to email@example.com
and include job code 201608.
Note: We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas. No third parties please..