DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Charlotte (Job ID: 201505)
RDA is recognized as the leading provider of digital solutions that empower Sales & Marketing departments to drive revenue for their businesses. A world-class company where personal development, growth and learning are encouraged and supported.
We are currently seeking a technically talented Sitecore Developer (with aspirations to become an Architect). As an expert among experts, you will work in the areas of content management systems, digital marketing, eCommerce, personalization and CRM as well as analytics and decision support.
But it’s not just about the technology – you also need excellent consultative skills. Successful engagements first require time and thinking to understand the client’s business needs. Only then can you map out the most appropriate technology solution. If you agree and have experience working in this manner, and you understand the challenges required to work both onsite and remote, you may be just the person to join our team of experts!
- Excellent Sitecore and/or CMS development, architecture and administration experience.
- Highly experienced on enterprise projects using C#, MVC, ASP.NET, SQL Server, AJAX, IIS and LINQ.
- Strong experience gathering requirements, analyzing and designing solutions and completing the development and deployment.
- Experience with formal development process and methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly and effectively articulate complex technical solutions to any team member or business users.
- Passionate about learning the latest technology.
- Experience working with marketing organizations.
Investment in our Experts
- MSDN subscription for each consultant, including development and design tools
- Pluralsight training subscription
- Certification bonuses
- Knowledge sharing – RDA blogger, speak at events
- Internal technology practice groups
Required Education and Experience
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- 4-6 years of experience
Meet one of our experts; submit your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and specify 201505. Local candidates are preferred.
Note: No third parties please. Only U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents need apply.